Authors are invited to submit manuscripts for review covering - Conceptual analyses and theoretical presentations. Short concept statements and alternative interpretations of phenomena and prior research findings. Critiques, rebuttals and planned debates. Integrative literature reviews and meta-analyses that produce important new insights and research questions. Manuscripts will be initially screened by the Technical Committee for adherence to these guidelines, in particular for originality, readability, and potential contribution to the literature. Those passing this screening will then be subject to a double blind peer review process.
|Student/Research Scholar||3999 INR||100 $|
|Academician||4999 INR||120 $|
|Keynote Speaker||5999 INR||150 $|
|Listener||1499 INR||50 $|
|Bank||ICICI Bank Ltd|
Registration Fees Includes...
1. One session allowed per registration (schedule will be announced soon)
2. Conference Presentation certificate
3. Conference Participation Certificate for Listener
4. Framed World Record Certificate
5. Conference Abstract Proceedings hard copy
6. Record holder’s details book as hard copy
9. Lunch or Dinner at 5 star hotel
10. One coffee/tea with snacks
11. If keynote speaker (Keynote certificate and recognisation).