Guidlines for Submission of Papers:
- The researchers are asked to use single spacing, justified alignment and the Times New Roman and Font Size (12 Bold for heading, 11 Bold for sub heading and 11 for body), with equal margin on all the four sides of the page.
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, keyword, main text, figures, tables, references) must be in one document created in word (doc.) format.
- The abstract with keywords should not exceed 300 words and subsequent pages of the paper should be limited to 5 to 6 pages.
- Submit one page write up about the presenter and one page abstract with not more than 300 words ( not exceed one page in A5 size with Times new roman 10 size with single line spacing).
- For referencing authors should follow APA style.
- Papers can be authored by a maximum of four authors.
- Each author must register individually to attend the conference.
- Certificate will be presented to all the registered participants.
- The registration fee covers seminar kit, refreshment and lunch.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Submitted papers should not be previously published and, if the paper is under review, then must not appear in print before the conference.
- When paper is accepted after review and resubmission, the author(s) must register and be available to present the paper at the conference.
- The participants are requested to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
- Submit the paper through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The accepted papers will be published in Scopus indexed/ UGC CARE Listed ‘D’/NAAS and ISBN category journals with high impact factor as per the requirement, with additional payment.
Selected papers will published in UGC care list, Scopus and various index journals with additional payment.